* Installation of robots for surface treatment using CO2, dry steam, flaming or deionization methods which guarantee an optimum pre-painting preparation.
* Integration of robots for the application of sealants and adhesives, sound deadeners, as well as bodywork protection, etc… upstream of paint lines.
* Integration of robots for the conventional or electrostatic application of solvent or water-borne paints.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- The quality of the surface treatment.
- Elimination of surface treatment tunnels which are too costly in investment and maintenance.
- Use of clean and environmentally friendly processes.
- Improved accuracy of the product application resulting in a reduction in product application.
- Increase in quality of finished product.
- Improved availability and reliability of the system.
- Increase of the transfer ratio on the parts giving a more cost-effective paint application.
- Reduction in paint wastage during colour changing.
- Reputation as being a specialist for integrating robots into paint lines.
- In-house test laboratory for the validation of engineered solutions and processes before installation on customers’ sites.
- Development of innovative solutions by our engineering department.
- Application of the most modern technologies.